Chinese Parsnip Root (Saposhnikovia Divaricata Root) 5g, Huang Qi (Astragalus Root) 10g, Bai Zhu (Atractylodes Rhizome) 10g
1. Clean all the ingredients, add 200ml of hot water and bring to boil in a pot
2. Lower the heat, cover the pot and let it simmer for 30 to 45 minutes
3. Do not lift the lid too often to check on the roots as the flavour and essential oils will evaporate easily
4. Turn off the heat, leave it covered and let it rest of 15 minutes
4. Filter the tea and enjoy the drink
The tea has a slightly strong and bitter taste. For children we therefore suggest adding a natural sweetener such as honey.
For children under 6 years old, please use 1/3 of the above dosage; for children between 6 to 14 years old, 50% of the above dosage is recommended
Chinese Medicine Benefits:
Decreases spontaneous sweating, reduces our aversion to winds and cold weather, strengthens the digestive system and protects the skin against attacks by viruses and germs. All of which contribute to a strengthened immune system, which makes it a perfect flu shot alternative.